The Remora Flue Pipe Fan is the latest addition to our Stove Fan family, designed for stoves and spaces that do not suit stovetop fans. If your stovetop does not reach a high enough temperature or has an irregular surface, you can now reap the full benefits of a Heat Powered Stove Fan. Modelled off of our best selling Premium 4, but with magnetic wings that are stable to over 400°c, the Remora is quick to attach to most 4-7” flue pipes. It takes no time to get up and running due to its easy starting motor (starting as low as 50°c), distributing heat throughout any living space, keeping you comfortable during cold spells.
Need some advice on where or how to attach/reposition the Remora?
Patented - GB2551040
- Creates a gentle airflow to distribute warmth throughout the room
- Perfect for cool top, irregular surface, soapstone or angled top stoves
- Simply place on flue pipe, light your stove and feel the warmth
- Heat from the flue pipe generates electricity to power the fan
- Suitable for all flue pipes with a magnetic attraction
- Attractive durable satin black anodised finish
- Blade and tool is packed separately within the box for product safety – needs simply fitting.
- Easy starting as low as 50 °C
- Fits 99% of flue pipes
- Patented Design - GB2551040
Height (including blade): 200mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Depth: (blade to flue pipe): 120mm